I am pretty late to the March blog post party as we are four days in…but I am going to roll with it anyway!
It definitely doesn’t feel like March…like most of the country we have been snowed in the past couple of days, and I am very much looking forward to seeing blue skies and daffodils again. There’s something about the new season starting that I find so exciting, spring is always a good chance to have a good life sort out!
We have a lot of exciting things to look forward to this month, and it’s always nice to document them to look back on. The next few weeks are going to be full of scary adulting decisions, having lots of fun with friends and working on myself. It’s going to be a good one!
Here is what I have planned:
- A visit to London to see our besties. In two weeks, we will be packing our bags to go and stay with our friends Richard and Euan in Greenwich, which is such a beautiful part of the city. I love going to see them because they always organise such a fun itinerary for us – mostly drinking cocktails and eating a lot. My favourite things to do with my favourite people, I can’t wait!
- Work on my flexibility and strength. A few weeks ago I started aerial silks and ever since I’ve become a bit obsessed, going to extra flexibility classes and buying a pull-up bar to work on my upper body strength. It’s pretty rare I find an exercise I enjoy doing, so I am determined to keep aerial silks up and work on my flexibility in the process. I have added ‘do the splits’ to my 30 before 30 list…so we will see how that goes!
- Start planning my spring wardrobe. I’ve been working with a capsule wardrobe for over a year now, and this month I will start picking my spring pieces. I want to make sure I buy better quality clothing less often, so I am limiting my clothes spending to once a quarter, making sure I buy items that will last the season and beyond.
- Begin some DIY projects. I am rubbish when it comes to home improvements, but there are a few little projects I’d like to start working on. Things like spray painting some drawer handles gold or putting up pictures that have been sat in the spare room. I definitely want to become a lot more hands on this year with improving our flat, this is a good place to start.
- Make some big decisions. This month Liam and I will hopefully be sealing the deal on a very exciting new chapter in our lives. I won’t say much as I don’t want to taint it…but as soon as we can say anything I will let you know! Details soon…
What are you hoping to achieve in March?